In this exercise, make an attractive, responsive form with the following qualities
- it asks the user for their name, as a required element
- it asks the user for their email, as a required element
- it asks the user for their phone number, as an optional element
- it asks the user for their comments, as a required element
- it asks the user to select which computer OS(s) they use: mac, windows, and/or linux
- it asks the user if they want to receive a weekly email newsletter
The form must work. This means that you must have a form handler specified in the form’s ACTION attribute.
To get that handler, sign up for the form-handler service formspree.io
Using the documentation FormSpree provides, figure out how to make the form work, and how to have it redirect the user to a thankyou page when they submit the form. When the formspree service mails the data to you, make sure that the subject of the email is FormSpree Lab Exercise
Remember: forms will not work unless they reside on a server, so before testing upload your form to mylinux.
Make the URL https://mylinux.langara.ca/~your-id/formtest